Why Should You Go Custom with Your Labels and Stickers?
Have you ever thought about going custom with your labels? Custom labels can be tailored to your business or to your specific needs. Customization ensures that your labels not only look great but also serve their intended purpose effectively. Custom labels are defined as any labels that are not standard or “off-the-shelf ready.” Labels can be customized by either their size, basis weight, color, liner, face sheet, shape, or all of the above.
The Benefits of Going Custom with Your Labels and Stickers
- Sheet Sizes: Most labels are cut to size after printing from a larger sheet. Utilizing the optimum sheet size based on available roll widths can save you time and money when printing labels. Custom sheet sizes can minimize waste and reduce costs.
- Adhesive: Customizing a label with a different adhesive or coat weight can improve adhesion to textured substrates (surfaces). Strengthening the adhesive or coat weight allows the label to stick better. For more information about the different types of adhesives, click here.
- Shape: Standard labels typically come in rectangles and squares, but custom pre-die cut sheets can be made with any size and shape of label you want that best fits your business needs.
- Savings: Paper mills are more interested in giving discounts to custom projects than standard ones. This is because they typically use less packaging, and custom sizes usually have less trim waste, therefore, saving time and money.
- Face Sheet: You can customize the color and finish of your label to match the needs of your business needs.
How Can WCP Help You Customize Your Labels?
When it comes to custom labels and stickers, choose WCP. Our team can help guide you through choosing the correct face sheet, adhesive type, and hitting minimum requirement quantities for your next custom label project. Going custom is easier than you think! To begin your custom label project, contact your local WCP account manager or customer service team or give us a call today at (877) 398-3030.
Do not forget to check out our new and improved Pressure Sensitive Program to see where, when, and how these labels can help your business.