- How to Choose the Right Can Liner October 5, 2022
- What’s the Difference Between Diagonal Seam and Side Seam Envelopes September 27, 2022
- Introduction to Tape – Packaging 101 September 12, 2022
- Employee Spotlight: Wolfgang Hoener August 29, 2022
- Waste Streams: What Can Properly Go Into Recycling, Compost, and Landfill August 24, 2022
The Benefits of Choosing Custom Packaging
What it is, Why we should Have it, Ways Packaging can be Creative
A customer’s first interaction with your product is through the packaging, so it is essential to consider packaging as more than just a cost to your business. We like to think of it as an opportunity to share branding with your customer: the packaging speaks to the quality of the product, your brand, and its story. WCP Solutions offers a variety of ways that you can implement custom packaging in your business, whether that is through the size of your package, a unique shape, individualized printing designs, or fun labels and tape finishes – here at WCP, we are ready to help you implement these changes in your business today!
4 Ways to customize your packaging:
- Labels & Tape: finish off your box with a custom printed tape or label. Whether you choose to use clear carton sealing tape or paper water-activated gum tape, we can help match your packaging to really complete your package.
- Printing Options: Have your product and brand stand apart by getting your packaging custom printed. Our dedicated account managers can help you through the process.
- Sized Packaging: Maximize the unboxing experience with the perfect sized package. We provide efficient and cost-effective packaging solutions for customers while eliminating the need for any excess waste.
- Structural Design: We build and design custom packaging in-house. We have the engineering and the equipment to provide customers with prototypes and samples during the trial phase with quick turnaround times.
If you need more inspiration to take the next step to implement custom packaging in your business, we have compiled some data to help encourage you!
These data points and benefits are clear indications of why you and your business should advance into custom packaging! We found out that:
- Packaging design strongly influences customers’ purchasing decisions – the more interesting it is, the more likely a customer will be to purchase your products
- Having interesting/unique packaging makes it more likely to be shared by your customers – which only would increase your brand awareness
- The materials used in your packaging matter to your customers – again making it more likely that a customer would purchase your product
WCP Can Help
Are you ready to start creating your packaging prototype? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your Account Manager for more information.
If you need guidance about our paper options or have any pricing questions, contact your local WCP account manager or customer service team, they are on standby to help. We’d be happy to set up a consultation with you to discuss products that meet the goals of your business. Give us a call today at (877) 398-3030.