- WCP Logistics: Powered by People September 18, 2023
- Employee Spotlight: Cliff Petsch September 12, 2023
- Comparing Disposable Gloves – Measuring with Mils vs. Grams August 29, 2023
- The Different Adhesive Types for Labels and Stickers August 21, 2023
- Personalizing the Customer Unboxing Experience August 14, 2023
One Stop Shop for Wine Packaging
Have Your Wine Packaging Customized to Match Your Business
In honor of Oregon’s Wine Month being this month, it is the perfect time to sit back, relax, and enjoy a nice glass of your favorite wine. And for all of your wine packaging needs, WCP is your one stop shop for all your needs from bags, to foam shipping cushions, to even gift boxes.
Available from WCP
Want to package wine and not sacrifice on the presentation? With an array of sleek gift boxes that come in many colors, textures, and finishes, WCP has you covered. We even have boxes with handles and peek-a-boo windows to showcase the beautiful bottles inside. Our different wine gift boxes can hold between one to three bottles of wine. If you would prefer your bottles are presented up-right, we have wine carriers too. They come in two colors- white and brown kraft and both colors come in a carrier that can hold either four or six bottles of wine. White also comes in smaller options that can hold either two or three bottles. To add to the presentation experience, you can add tissue paper and crinkle cut paper to the packaging.
Better yet, make them in your brand colors too. Your wines already taste divine but are now able to be presented just as luxuriously.
Download our Beverage Catalog for a full list of available items.
Tribute to Oregon’s Wine History
Some fun Oregon Wine History to go alongside celebrating this year’s Oregon Wine Month:
- In 2012, Oregon’s Governor declared May as Oregon Wine Month.
- Also in 2012, the Oregon Department of Motor Vehicles created the first-in-the-nation Oregon Wine Country license plate.
- In 2014, A to Z Winery became the world’s first B-Corp certified winery.
- Just last year in 2021, Willamette Valley AVA became the second American wine region to receive Protected Geographical Indication (PGI) Status in the European Union. By having a PGI Status, it protects wines that are linked to their geographical origin, such as Champagne and Barolo.
- As of 2022, there are 995 wineries and 1,370 vineyards residing in Oregon. That comes out to be approximately 40,000 planted acres dedicated to vineyards.
So let’s pour a glass and cheers to Oregon Wine Month’s 10th anniversary. Sip sip hooray!
WCP Can Help
Have any packaging questions or maybe you’re looking for custom wine packaging with your own branding? We’d be happy to set up a consultation with you to discuss products and solutions with you. Contact your local WCP account manager or customer service team, they would love to help! Give us a call at (877) 398-3030.