- What’s the Difference Between Diagonal Seam and Side Seam Envelopes September 27, 2022
- Introduction to Tape – Packaging 101 September 12, 2022
- Employee Spotlight: Wolfgang Hoener August 29, 2022
- Waste Streams: What Can Properly Go Into Recycling, Compost, and Landfill August 24, 2022
- Benefits of a Touch-Free Washroom August 9, 2022
Product Spotlight: Nilfisk VU500 Upright Vacuum
This month we’re featuring a product that many of our customers are using right now to clean their spaces: the Advance Nilfisk VU500 Upright Vacuum. This easy to use and easy to maintain upright vacuum is a great cleaning option for your space to withstand stringent environmental requirements. Including features like a three-stage filtration system with true H.E.P.A. filtration traps, this vacuum is an excellent solution for cleaning your indoor spaces. Maintaining and cleaning your facility is even more critical as businesses work to protect their employees from COVID-19.
What Is Special about the VU500 Upright Vacuum?
Compared to other vacuums, the VU500 has many great options and features that single it out compared to other upright vacuum options. It has an automatic self-adjusting brush height, making it ideal for cleaning medium and low pile carpets. It also offers superior maneuverability and three stages of filtration for excellent indoor air quality, which is a priority, especially right now, to keep your staff safe and healthy. With all of the features of the VU500, it will help increase your cleaning efficiency and reduce your cleaning costs.
Some Unique Features of the VU500:
- Automatic, self-adjusting brush height that makes it easy to transition between different floor surfaces
- Unique design features that provide exceptional maneuverability in tight spaces which increases operator efficiency
- Three-stage filtration system with true H.E.P.A. filtration traps that pick up at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and other airborne particles which will improve indoor air quality for greater occupant comfort in your space
- Meets LEED requirements for indoor cleaning with CRI Seal of Approval (Silver)
- Low sound level when running at 68 dB A
Contact Us Today to Learn More!
If you’d like to learn more about the Nilfisk VU500 and how it might work well for your business, we’re happy to help! If you’re interested in chatting with someone at WCP about this upright vacuum option, reach out to your local WCP account manager or customer service team. We’re happy to offer suggestions for the right application to fit your needs. Give us a call today at (877) 398-3030.