- WCP Logistics: Powered by People September 18, 2023
- Employee Spotlight: Cliff Petsch September 12, 2023
- Comparing Disposable Gloves – Measuring with Mils vs. Grams August 29, 2023
- The Different Adhesive Types for Labels and Stickers August 21, 2023
- Personalizing the Customer Unboxing Experience August 14, 2023
Copy Paper Buying Guide
Copy Paper Buying Guide for Businesses
When ordering copy paper for your business, it can often seem like there are endless choices and options to choose from. For many of our customers, they might not be sure which is the right fit for their uses and which types of copy paper would be best for what they need it for. WCP has created a Copy Paper Buying Guide to help our customers decide which paper type is best for them.
To understand a little bit more about Copy Paper to start, let’s break it down into two grades of product you’ll be choosing from: Economy Grade and Premium Grade. Economy Grade is for projects that you don’t need a super high-quality sheet of paper, perhaps something that is going to get run off and recycled more quickly. Premium Grade copy paper is something that will have a little higher quality in the sheet, might be a little thicker, and will have a brighter hue. Each grade is meant for different uses and your Account Manager can help you decide which option might be best for your required uses.
Economy Grade Copy Paper Options
With lots of options to choose from in the Economy Grade class of copy paper, WCP sells a handful of different brands that offer a great solution for your business. These are great all-purpose affordable copy papers.
- US Office MultiUse is a great quality copy paper with high brightness that’s great for all of your office printing requirements. With a high brightness of 92, it helps the paper stand out in a sea of other copy paper sheets. It’s also great for laser and inkjet applications. Available in 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, and 11 x 17 sizes. Made domestically in the USA.
- Natural Choice Copy Paper is a great sustainable copy paper option. It’s affordable and environmentally friendly, making it a great choice for high-speed office laser printers and inkjet copiers. It also has a high opacity to make it great for two-sided printing. Made domestically in the USA. Available in 8.5 x 11
- Double A Premium and Color Print are excellent copy paper options designed for printing professional documents. These high-grammage papers are great for printing colorful and highly detailed documents for your business. Available in 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, and 11 x 17. Double A is also offered in 20lb and 24lb basis weights. The 24lb gives the paper a more premium feel for an economy sheet. Made in Thailand.
- Orca Copy Paper offers a smart choice for your everyday copy and print needs. It’s made in the USA, locally in the Pacific Northwest, is acid-free and inkjet ready. This product is perfect for the office, home, or school use.
Premium Grade Copy Paper Options
When you’re looking for a copy paper that’s just a step above and really stands out, Premium Grade is where you’ll get a great quality paper, designed to run smoothly in your copier, with a print quality that stands out.
- Domtar ImagePrint is a high brightness paper that’s excellent for higher contrast black-and-white printing and will help documents stand out in the business environment. It’s great for laser and inkjet printers. Made in the USA.
- Mohawk Color Copy is great for today’s high-resolution digital color printers and copiers. With coated and uncoated options available, it’s excellent to enhance digital print performance. Made in the USA.
- Boise Polaris is a high brightness copy paper and a versatile option for your business. It offers excellent document imaging and consistent results when printing. Made in the USA.
For customers interested in chatting with someone at WCP about which copy paper might be the best choice for your business, reach out to your local WCP account manager or customer service team. We’re happy to offer suggestions for the right application for your needs. Give us a call today (877) 398-3030.