- Washington Organics Management Law – What Our Customers Need to Know February 20, 2024
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable and Compostable? February 12, 2024
- Employee Spotlight: Kevin Humphreys January 29, 2024
- Packaging 101: What is Bleed, Trim, and the Safety Zone? January 22, 2024
- The Launch of the 2024 WCP Solutions Product Catalog January 5, 2024
New: Updated Nilfisk Equipment Guide
We are excited to release an updated version of the Nilfisk Equipment Guide, which includes featured machines to help improve your cleaning. This new guide includes an updated product line, which includes:
- Carpet Care Systems
Click here to download a digital copy of the Nilfisk Equipment Guide.
Featured in this guide is the Nilfisk Liberty SC50™, an automated floor scrubber designed with advanced technology that can clean medium to large environments. This machine has a theoretical productivity of 20,400 ft2/hr and is 3rd party-certified to the Robotic Safety standard (CSI/ANSI 336-compliant).
By integrating an array of 3D, 2D, infrared, and depth sensors, the SC50 has elevated floor care to new standards for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Up to 10 hours of run time
- Adjustments in real-time to route changes and obstacles, including people
- It has three operation modes
Click here to learn more information about the Autonomous Scrubber Dryer.
Learn more and Book a Demo
Our updated Nilfisk Guide can be your go-to resource for the featured products we provide from Nilfisk’s extensive lineup. Our in-house equipment technicians are available to provide support for our customers with maintenance, repair, and training.
For more information about janitorial equipment and to book a demo, please contact your local WCP Account Manager or Customer Service team online or call us at (877) 398-3030. We would be happy to set up a consultation and answer your questions.