National Cleaning Week – Resources for your business
This week for National Cleaning Week and we’re showcasing some of our favorite products and sources to help you keep up with cleaning in your business. Whether that be a new vacuum that can help with upkeep in an office space or access to our newly updated catalog with hundreds of cleaning solutions for your needs, we’re here to help you keep your workplace clean and healthy. We have a new post on social media every day this week with tons of great information.
Featured Products, Posts, and Videos
1. Tips for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Breakroom. Many businesses are starting to bring back employees into the office. If you are having increased amounts of employees back altogether again, here are some tips for cleaning your breakroom and other public spaces.
2. VU500 Vacuum – Looking for a new vacuum to clean up your space? This is an exceptional option for cleaning medium and low cut piles.
3. Supplyways Cleaning Chemicals and Supplies – Our in-house, best-in-class value brand Supplyways offers many different cleaning solutions for your business. Check it out today!
4. COVID19 and Flu Product Guide – Our COVID guide has lots of products to keep your business clean and sanitized during the pandemic and after. When talking about cleaning and disinfecting, we all know about COVID and the impact it has on businesses. Our product guide specifically for the pandemic can help you narrow down the items you really need to keep your workplace healthy and safe.
5. The Clorox Total 360 This electrostatic sprayer can help clean and sanitize the air in your workspace to help create a safe, healthy environment for your employees.
We Can Help!
Unsure about what cleaning products and solutions might be right for your business? Contact your local WCP account manager or customer service team. We’d be happy to set up a consultation to help you find the products to meet the needs and goals of your business. Give us a call today at (877) 398-3030.