- What is a Zero-Waste Program? February 26, 2024
- Washington Organics Management Law – What Our Customers Need to Know February 20, 2024
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable and Compostable? February 12, 2024
- Employee Spotlight: Kevin Humphreys January 29, 2024
- Packaging 101: What is Bleed, Trim, and the Safety Zone? January 22, 2024
Introducing our Foodservice Packaging To-Go Guide!
We are very excited to announce the release of our Foodservice Packaging To-Go Guide! This new guide is specifically designed to help our customers manage the new surge of takeout business in the foodservice industry during COVID-19 and meant to help with different options for our customers’ takeaway business solutions. We know that it might be overwhelming while adjusting your business model to do more to-go business, so we’d like to offer our customers solutions that will allow their businesses to continue to thrive.
What We’re Offering in this New Guide:
- Different Options for Take-Out Food Containers
- Food Boxes and Foil Containers
- To-Go Bags
- Cups, Lids, and Straws
- Safety Items and Personal Protective Equipment
How the Foodservice To-Go Guide Can Help Your Business
This new guide will help our customers to meet the rising demand for more takeaway service from restaurants due to the spread of COVID-19. Whether your business is a coffee shop, deli, market, or an indoor dining establishment, we can offer support for your takeaway service offerings. We know our customers are having to quickly adapt to new ways of doing business and our Foodservice To-Go Guide will offer a layout of options to help with those changes. From food containers to bags, cutlery, and PPE options, you’ll find everything you need in the new guide to help your business adapt to this new wave of takeaway business.
Get your Foodservice To-Go Guide Now!
For customers interested in a copy of the new Foodservice To-Go Guide, reach out to your account manager today. Copies are available now digitally and printed copies coming in the first couple weeks of August. For any additional information or how to get your copy today, we’re happy to help you through our main information line at (877) 398-3030.
View the digital version of the catalog here!