- Washington Organics Management Law – What Our Customers Need to Know February 20, 2024
- What is the Difference Between Biodegradable and Compostable? February 12, 2024
- Employee Spotlight: Kevin Humphreys January 29, 2024
- Packaging 101: What is Bleed, Trim, and the Safety Zone? January 22, 2024
- The Launch of the 2024 WCP Solutions Product Catalog January 5, 2024
InfinityCore Liners for Cold Chain Packaging
Cold Chain – Temperature Controlled Shipping
Have you heard of cold chain packaging? It’s a method for shipping and delivering goods while maintaining a consistent temperature until the product reaches its destination. Cold chain packaging is a quickly growing market and is in high demand for many different sectors – home delivery food, frozen food, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and so much more! Here at WCP, we are trying to do our part and make an impact ethically and environmentally – the InfinityCore Liners for Cold Chain Packaging provide our customers with a more sustainable alternative than some of the other typical cold chain packaging options.
InfinityCore thermal packaging has solved several food waste and drug transport problems. It utilizes a six-sided paneling system that cushions and protects the products while reaching up to 72 hours of thermal performance. This cost-effective and lightweight product features non-toxic recycled PET fibers that eliminate the need to over bag or seal the individual panels. Plus, InfinityCore can be reused or recycled with plastics!
Key Benefits of using the Infinity Core Cold Chain Packaging:
- 100% recycled material and is recyclable
- Curbside recycled
- Product consists of 85% post-consumer and 15% pre-consumer recycled content
- Space and cost savings in warehousing and transportation
- Fewer trucks on the road and less electricity, heating, and space required
- Cost-efficient in small volume and truckload
- It ships flat and takes up half the volume of an EPS molded cooler
- Minimizes carbon footprint
Available from WCP
WCP stocks InfinityCore liners and corresponding boxes in three sizes, 8-inch cube, 9-inch cube, and a 10-inch cube. Both liners and corrugated boxes are sold in multiples of 25 and are additionally available in pallet quantities for improved pricing. For a detailed list of InfinityCore cold chain shipping items download our InfinityCore Quick Flyer.
WCP Can Help
Have any packaging questions? We’d be happy to set up a consultation with you to discuss products that meet the goals of your business. If you need guidance about our packaging options, contact your local WCP account manager or customer service team, they would love to help! Give us a call at (877) 398-3030.
[Source] Information provided by JCB Packaging & Logistics LLC and CMS