- Chocolate, Coffee with French Paper • Feb 21 Portland February 13, 2019
- Get the new 2019 Beverage Supply Catalog at the Oregon and Washington Wine Events February 11, 2019
- Save up to $100 on Purell Food Service Sanitizer February 9, 2019
- Coffee and Chocolates in Portland hosted by French Paper and WCP February 4, 2019
- WCP 2019 Industrial Product Catalog is Now Available February 4, 2019
WCP XOXO Portland Paper Show Wrap up
Yesterday WCP Portland hosted the largest paper show of the year. The turn out was phenomenal and our paper vendors hosted fantastic tables. A big thank you to Laura Luethje, our WCP Portland Paper Specialist, for putting together another great event bringing designers, printers, and paper vendors all into the same room.
Some notable vendor tables
Wausau Coated gave away a Yeti Cooler to one luck of the draw winner. Nekoosa showed off their cling-z and other unique substrates at their table. If you had a sweet tooth or a love for football Mohawk was the vendor for you! Neenah brought the holiday spirit with their one of a kind flocked poster giveaways. French Paper showcased the generations of family behind their brand with their fun takeaway collateral. We all welcomed Brian Mennis back at the Domtar table.
Best of Print on the Mezzanine
PPI hosted the upper level with a plethora of their print award pieces for the best of the West. The work showcased one of a kind packaging, next level die cuts, and even alternative use print substrates!
WCP Portland also featured their favorite vendor printed pieces from throughout the years, in Laura’s vintage samples department.
Highlights from the Paper Show
We want to say thank you to everyone who came to the event. We so appreciate your love for print and paper and we look forward to seeing you again next year for our 25th paper show!