- Neenah Paper a Product Spotlight July 8, 2019
- Difference Between a Low and High Density Can Liner & Finding the Right Size July 1, 2019
- WCP Employee Spotlight: Dana Hahn June 26, 2019
- WCP Solutions Acquires Crown Distributing June 20, 2019
- WCP Solutions Expands Service into Burlington, WA June 19, 2019
WCP 3rd Annual Floor Care Games
Going for Gold
Our 3rd Annual WCP Floor Care Games was a sweeping success! The event took place on March 28th 2019 at our Portland warehouse where a great group of customers and vendors joined us to demo some of the newest products available from WCP while competing in Olympic-inspired events.
This year, contestants competed in a variety of competitive games including vacuuming, spill clean-up, and a floor-scrubber obstacle course. Participants competed for prizes including movie tickets, lawn chairs, and just about everything in between.
Below is a quick video that recaps our fun-filled day of education, competition, and gold-medal winning performances.
What is WCP Floor Care Games?
WCP Floor Care Games is an annual event our team hosts to introduce new products that are an integral part of our industry. The floor games was created to provide a fun opportunity for our vendors to get to know and interact with the new products available.
Each spring, we debut all of the new products related to floor care that are available to our vendors and customers. Our floor care games event brings gives our vendors the opportunity to join our WCP team for a fun day of friendly competition and product education.
Floor care is an important part of building maintenance for customers. Having the best tools and products in the market to ensure floor care is done well is essential to preserving flooring and maximizing their ROI.
Our floor care games include new products for vacuuming, cleaning up spills, and floor scrubbing. What makes our floor games unique is that we have competitions for every new product that help vendors test each new product and simultaneously compete for prizes. This year, we developed an obstacle course that participants had to complete with a floor scrubber.
- ICE RS26-AU Robotic Scrubber: The advanced vision-based A.I. system enables the robot to navigate complex, real-world environments, and is designed to work safely and efficiently alongside employees and can still be used manually for ad-hoc
- Clorox® Total 360™ Electrostatic Sprayer: Clorox Total 360 Electrostatic Sprayer atomizes and charges Clorox approved disinfecting and sanitizing solutions with a force greater than gravity.
- Nobles Speed Scrub Rider Floor Scrubber: The Nobles Speed Scrub® Rider Floor Scrubber cleans large and small floors and environments.
- Super QuarterVac 6 qt. Backpack Vacuum: The Super QuarterVac is a productivity powerhouse designed to tackle the most demanding cleaning challenges in a smaller frame fit for any space or worker size.
Thanks to our Vendors, Partners & Employees
While it’s only our third year throwing this fun event, we’re excited to keep building upon the success. We have to thank all of our vendors, partners, and employees for their hard work in preparing and participating in this event. We’re looking forward to next year!
Learn more about WCP and our history of customer service by visiting our about page.